Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The (In Progress) Book of Shadows

Every witch has a Book of Shadows, but each one is different.
An ex-boyfriend's mother taught me how to scrap book a while back, and the entire time all I could think was that this would be a great way to make a BoS. Of course, she was Baha'i s that thought would have offended her very much, but it still inspired me.
A few years ago, I started the scrapbook and then worked on it more this last year while I was at college. Last weekend I managed to get quite a lot done for it. It's nowhere close to done. Then again, life is a lesson on it's own and we're always learning. But, I would like to show you my Book of Shadows.
The Cover. Also covered in cat fur













A Book of Shadows is a very personal thing, so it's always fun to give it special touches that very few people will have. Like I said before, this is still a work in progress. If you have any thoughts on the BoS or thoughts on your BoS, please feel free to share them!

Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...