Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Madness!

So, I heard the madness of Black Friday has occurred/is still going. Thankfully, my husband and I decided to sit out this Black Friday as we couldn't find anything we really needed or wanted for a good price. Except for a vacuum cleaner, but even those were not worth being trampled over for.
The most interesting thing about this holiday season is that people tend to forget what it's actually about. It's not about buying a 50" TV, saving money on that DVD player, or outfitting your entire wardrobe. It's about spending time with loved ones and making wonderful memories. Not about saving money on a crock pot that is bigger than the one you already have.
For my Black Friday, my husband and I are planning on going on a ten mile walk to our favorite puppy park in an attempt to wear our sweet puppy out.
All in all, please remember that there is so much more than some cheap clothing or electronics to life.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...